Celestial Sky / Large Crossbody
The Sun has a male essence, of protection. Suns were often sculpted in warriors' shields. From the Antiquity, the Sun was thought as son of the sky. It symbolizes reasoning, justice and will.
The Moon was identified with women because the lunar cycles are linked to the physiological cycles of women. The Moon also represents renovation, resurrection due to the lunar phases, in which the Moon evolves.
The Stars symbolize the spirit. They are often depicted in big number, and then they symbolize the battle against darkness. They are also associated with the cosmical order and destiny.
Waterproof Fabric, 10.24"(L) x 4.13"(W) x 8.66"(H)
- 17.95 Oz. Made of Oxford cloth with gold-tone hardware.
- Single zippered top inside closure, flap front closure with magnetic snap closure.
- Inner zipper pocket on back wall and a back zipper pocket.
- Leather cross body shoulder strap with adjustable length.
- Dimensions: 10.24"(L) x 4.13"(W) x 8.66"(H).