Dia de los Muertos / Weekend Travel Bag
Dia de los Muertos is the multi-day celebration of life. The holiday honors the dead by celebrating and remembering the many lives they have lived. A mixture of indigenous beliefs and Catholic traditions Dia de los Muertos is celebrated in Mexico, Peru, Haiti and Brazil.
Waterproof fabric, two-sided Printing
- 27.51 Oz. Made from high-grade waterproof fabric, durable, water-resistant.
- Dimensions: 18.62"(L) x 8.5"(W) x 9.65"(H) x 6.49"(Hand Drop).
- One main compartment, big enough to pack your clothes, cosmetics, books and etc.
- One Inner zipper pocket on back wall.
- Sturdy portable belt, durable luggage tag and adjustable shoulder carry strap.